Blog Disclaimer ; Message as Received . Please Recheck All Details
- The minimum amount of investment in MLD is 10 Lakhs
- They are generally issued with a tenure of one to five years
- They are regulated by SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India), which makes it safer for investors
- MLDs are rated by independent Credit Rating Agencies (a screenshot of two MLDs by HEro corp and Muthoot will be displayed with their ratings)
- Unlike a bond that pays a fixed interest either monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually, MLDs do not pay any regular income; payment is made only at maturity, as discussed before
Connect over Whatsapp!
CEO: Altius Investech P Ltd ; Abhishek Securities
Unlisted Shares | Private Equity | Pre IPO
Director: Sapphire Wealth (Direct Members: NSE;MSEI)
73A, GC Avenue, Kolkata - 700013
For Tentative Rates of Unlisted shares , please click ;-
For Startup Offers
Is it time to take a position and use the temporary bad times to our advantage and add on quality scripts? Read on for more updates in the exciting Pre-IPO space.
| || |
Also please click ; -
Our Online Trading Platform is live!!! We have just launched a platform where you can buy sell Pre-IPO, Unlisted & Startup shares at a click of a button. Do check it out for yourself how seamless, transparent, and easy we have made investments in the primary markets. Within 2 mins you can place an order and under 12 hours we can complete the entire transaction.