CEO: Altius Investech P Ltd ; Abhishek Securities
Unlisted Shares | Private Equity | Pre IPO
Director: Sapphire Wealth (Direct Members: NSE;MSEI)
73A, GC Avenue, Kolkata - 700013
Blog Disclaimer ; Message as Received . Please Recheck All Details
For Tentative Rates of Unlisted shares , please click ;-
For Startup Offers
| || |
| || |
Pre-IPO Opportunity of the Week!
| || |
| || |
| || |
Now start investing in NSE with just 100 shares!
commands a 97% market share of the indian financial market. There are
few investing opportunities which look as attractive as NSE, lets look
at some of the recent numbers:
H1 FY 23 results
Revenue - up 57% - 6293 Cr vs 4004 Cr
PAT - up 59% - 3463 Cr vs 2150 Cr
Operation Margin at 90%+
NSE is currently at 3300/sh - P/E ~ 20x
BSE is currently at 580/sh - P/E ~ 37x
With a monopoly position, market expectations are for NSE to have a P/E of 40+
This re-rating will easily take NSE to 6400+ levels
most of our investors know, NSE was generally available in a minimum
block of 1000 shares, making the investment close to 33lacs+
For the first time Altius is enabling investments in NSE with just 100 shares!!
You can call/WhatsApp us on +91 8240614850.
Limited inventory is available with Altius. Allocation will be made on first come first serve (FCFS) basis.
CMP - Rs.3400/sh (for 100 Shares)
52-week high - Rs.4500/sh
You can Also Invest through Auction
are bringing you a highly appealing chance to invest in NSE. An
institution wants to auction 25 lac NSE shares to the highest bidder. To
enable small investors to pool their booking and take benefit, we have
designed this offer where we will apply on behalf of several investors
coming together at Max 2900/sh
️ Last date of pre-bid queries – 16:00 hrs. IST of 12.01.23
Last date of submission of bid – 17:45 hrs. IST of 19.1.23
Date of opening of Technical bid – 14:30 hrs. IST of 20.1.23
Date of opening of financial bid – 14:30 hrs. 25.1.23
Reserved price: 2800/share. Bidding in multiples of rs 10
Minimum Lot Size: 500 Shares and multiples of 500 sh
Service charges: -
For 500-1000 sh, ₹250/sh
1001-2000 sh ₹200/sh
2000-5000 sh ₹100/sh
10000 sh n above ₹75/sh
Payment terms: -
On bidding 25% Remaining 75 % payment within 1 month if bid successful.
If bid unsuccessful refund of 25 % will be done.
Until 31.03.2023, the bidder's price is valid.
Documentation extra per applicant INR 15000/allottee
Payments to be done in favour of Altius Investech p Ltd
| || |
Two Way Quotes ( i.e simultaneous Buying / Selling Rates ) given by Dealers may be Incorrect.
Investors, please, Recheck from Independent
Please , also , read
Dealers of Unlisted / Delisted Shares
Please click the link For Many Dealers' Contact List
Dealers of Rare Indian Shares
Tel : +919899131155
3A CAPITAL SERVICES
08866004076 - Whatsapp also
InvestorZone ,232/12, New Kot Gaon, Ghaziabad, ,Dinesh Gupta, Partner
08108303330 or email@example.com
OPPOSITE HIND CINEMA, NEAR AXIS BANK
73a, GANESH CH AVENUE, 2ND FLOOR, KOLKATA-700013
25, New Jagnath, Saptabhumi Apt., (GF)
Phone : + 91 - 281 324 6757 / 329 6757
Strides Financial Services
84-85,Wall Tax Road, Ist floor
Park Town, Above SBI
Phone No 044-25350312, 25350313
Fax No 044-42371148
Mobile 9840278351 95000 95121
IP Gupta M.Sc,MBA,( Faridabad ) ,also consultants for problematic transfer cases - m- 9971104447
Important Blog Request
Because of technical reasons we are unable to our full list of Dealers.
Please do click on this link for our full list
Complete List of Dealers .
Please Must CLICK the link For Many Dealers' Contact List
http://www.rareindianshares.info/2021/05/dhruval-shah-selling-metropolitan-stock.htmlThree Additions To The Previous List
1. Tarun Jain ,+91-9716719433 ,+91-9968510065
Post a Comment