February 14, 2023

Investors' Complaints Against Companies , RTA s - How to File

If you have any dispute against a listed company and or its Registrar and Share Transfer Agent (RTA) on delay or default in processing your request, as per SEBI circular dated 30.05.2022, you can file for arbitration with Stock Exchange. 

For more details, please see the web links of the stock exchanges -

BSE - http://tiny.cc/m1l2vz
NSE - http://tiny.cc/s1l2vz



tushar agarwal said...

Mind blowing result by frick

Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...

Katare Spinning Mills Ltd