June 12, 2017

Macmillan Publishers India PRIVATE Ltd. 2016-Excellent -Profits


Financial Year Ending 31-12-2016

Sales Rs.228 crore

Gross Profit Rs. 19 cr 55 lakh

Net Profit ( after Tax refunds ) Rs 24 cr 42 lakh

EPS Basic  Rs.16/16 p , Diluted Rs.17/22 p

Dividend : NIL

9 th AGM on 30th June 2017 at Chennai


As on 31/12/2016

Equity Share Capital Rs.15 cr. 11 lakh  ( Share Rs. 10 Paid Up )

Reserves Rs 28 cr 01 lakh
Promoters hold 98;35 % of Equity


Board of Directors

Rajesh Pasari

Yash Mehta

Emma Bourne
Sanjiv Goswami

Debasish Banerjee

VK Venkatakrishnan


Blog Comments : Very Unique Company. It is a PRIVATE Limited Co. Erstwhile public share holders who did not Sell Out , now , hold shares through ( as beneficiaries ) of Macmillan Equity Shares Trust, Chennai.


.Macmillan Publishers India is , now , an Anglo - German MNC. 

Merger completed on 05/05/2015.

Germany's Holtzbrinck which owns Macmillan Science and Education ( also owns 98.35 in Macmillan Publishers India Private Limited ,) will hold a 53 % share of the merged business. The rest 47 %will go to BC Partners, the London based private equity fund which acquired Springer.

Macmillan Publishers Ltd (occasionally known as the Macmillan Group) is an international publishing company owned by Holtzbrinck Publishing Group. It has offices in 41 countries worldwide and operates in more than thirty others.




For More on Macmillan Publishers , please click :-



General Warning : Investment in shares can be injurious to your WEALTH.

Caution :The blog writer has personal / family members' holdings in this company ,so please make suitable "provisions " for likely over optimism .

All facts stated in Good Faith . Please recheck every face. no responsibility with the Blog / Writer

No comments: