July 08, 2021

Share certificate lost and the person to whom it belonged passed away, what is the procedure ?

what is the procedure to obtain share certificates by legal heirs of the deceased?


For transmission of lost share certificates of an expired person, the legal heirs may write to the Company Secretary or RTA (Registrar and Transfer Agent) of the company for transmission procedure. All companies has their own procedures. So obtain requisite forms as above and then claim the shares.

W C Goyal


No comments: