It has come to the notice of the
Exchanges that unsolicited messages are being
sent to investors by unregistered or
unauthorized entities, via
social media platforms like WhatsApp,
Telegram and other apps, encouraging them to deal
in stocks and F&O
Investors are advised to remain cautious about such unsolicited messages and to abstain from dealing in any schemes of unauthorized collective investments/portfolio management, indicative/guaranteed/fixed returns/payments, etc.
Keeping your best interests as our top priority, we would like to advise you to make informed investment decisions following the best practices listed below:
- Do not share your trading credentials with anyone – Login ID and Password, trading strategies, or position
- Refrain from trading in leveraged products like options without proper understanding, as it could lead to losses
- Writing/selling options or trading in option strategies based on tips, without basic knowledge and understanding of the product, is highly risky and can lead to huge losses. Analyze risk-return before making any investment decision.
- Refrain from trading/investing based on unsolicited tips through WhatsApp, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, SMS, calls, etc.
- Refrain from trading in options based on recommendations from unauthorized/unregistered investment advisors.